CS GO Patch Notes
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game with a number of moving parts. As such, the game is in a constant state of flux, with developers Valve needing to push out updates every couple of weeks to keep the game’s weapons and maps balanced.
Valve’s approach to updates is to keep them coming little and often, so you’ll find the CS GO patch notes aren’t as meaty as some of the other games you play. While it might be disappointing to hear that the latest update isn’t full of brand new content, you’ll usually find the small fixes made here and there keep the game – and its players – in check.
So if you’re looking to grind one of the best competitive FPS games out there and climb the CS: GO ranks, you’re going to want to stay on top of the comings and goings of the game. So, here is the last couple of CS GO patch notes for your perusal.
|Read More: Android Horror Games|
CS: GO PATCH NOTES 21/09/2021
We’ve had a couple of bug-fix patches recently, but this latest CS: GO update has more than made up for the lack of content. A new operation, called Operation Riptide, has been added to the game, along with new maps, missions, and modes. Like before, there’s a free and paid battle pass to get stuck into, so there’s something for everyone.
Away from Operation Riptide, which you can read more about here, several major changes were made to CS: GO – the first being that you can now drop grenades like weapons – perfect if your teammate knows a pop flash or a cloud of smoke you don’t. The second major change is that Valve is trialing short MR16 in competitive matches. Several weapons have also been nerfed and buffed in this update, so you’ll want to read the patch notes below carefully.
Here’s what’s changed:
- Introducing Operation Riptide and Operation Riptide Pass added
- Players can now generate a code queue and share it with friends to create a private Premier match on Valve servers
- Players can also join private Premier servers for Steam Groups
- Competitive matchmaking now has three options: Short (MR 16), Long (MR 30), or No Preference.
- Classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch (the first team to 100 kills wins), and Free-for-all Deathmatch are now available
- Reduced max rounds to 10 and eliminated half-time team swap
- Reduced round time
- Adjusted weapon progression
- Adjusted weapon progression
- Players now receive a health shot after three kills
- Grenades can now be dropped just like weapons.
- Vision after death reduced from 3.0s to 2.0s (vision by headshot reduced from 1.0s to 0.5s).
- Deagle body damage reduced
- M4A1-S body damage increased
- Dual Elites price reduced to $300
- Riot Shield added to buy menu, can be used by CTs in casual hostage maps
- County has been added to official matchmaking in Danger Zone game mode
- Basalt and Insertion II have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes
- Ravine and Extraction have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode
- The following maps are no longer available in official matchmaking: Grind, Mocha, Pitstop, Calavera, Frostbite.
- Slight visibility tweak from T spawn through mid to prevent door wall bangs
- Improved visibility into B back site from upper tunnels
- Made gate at top of banana solid
- Revised 1v1 layout
- Minor bug fixes
- Increased size of the plantable area in both bombsites
- Fixed bullet penetration on plywood surfaces
- Further optimizations
- Added 1v1 arenas
|Read More: Best Gamer Girls|
CS GO PATCH NOTES 12/08/2021
The August 12 CS: GO patch adds the Tacticians Music Kit box.
Tacticians Music Kit Box – this is available in both regular and StatTrak variants, and features six new Music Kits:
- Mocha Petal by Austin Wintory
- ~ Yellow Magic ~ by Chipzel
- Freaky DNA by Vici
- Astro Bellum by Jesse Harlin
- Work Hard, Play Hard by Laura Shigihara
- KDLIBRI by Sarah Schachner
- A designation of which bombsite is being planted on/has been planted on has been added to the generated game events.
CS GO PATCH NOTES 22/07/2021
The July 22 CS: GO patch makes a tweak to griefing reports and deploys fixes for Pitstop and Mocha
DREAMS & NIGHTMARES
- Added a checkbox for workshop submissions to be entered into the Dreams & Nightmares Contest.
- Players that receive unusually high amounts of griefing reports will get a warning, followed by escalating competitive cooldowns.
- Patched hole in clipping on the upper balcony.
- Improved skybox and fog.
- Fixed broken collision model on bombsite tent.
- Removed pixel walk on the outside box.
- Added dev texture.
- Several windows opened in B site to allow for grenade throws.
- Wall from CT spawn into Middle raised to remove a boost.
- Added a trash bin in front of T spawn to self jump up.
- The foliage platform above the A site plant zone is no longer clipped.
- The truck near the B site is no longer clipped.
- Geometry adjusted to fix an angle from T side into CT side of Middle.
- Minor clipping and optimization improvements.
- Fixed multiple bombs stuck spots.
|Read More: Horror Games for Android|
CS GO PATCH NOTES 06/07/2021
A very small update making a couple of matchmaking changes and a few fixes and stability improvements.
- Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
- Added competitive matchmaking presets and the ability to save/load favorite map selections.
- Added a link to CS: GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
- Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
- Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
- Stability improvements.
CS GO PATCH NOTES 08/06/2021
This CS: GO update was tiny in comparison to some of the others in recent weeks. Live match links were fixed, AI behavioral trees were tweaked, ammo counts were added to the Blackboard, and Pitstop was given a graphical update.
CS GO PATCH NOTES 03/06/2021
This patch includes by far the biggest change to CS: GO in a long time. Valve has decided Prime status can no longer be earned, forcing players who wish to grind for the CS: GO ranks to pay for the privilege.
Non-Prime players can still play CS: GO through a new unranked mode, but they won’t be able to earn XP, ranks, item drops, and service medals.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Non-Prime status accounts will no longer earn XP, Ranks, Skill Groups, item drops, or Prime status through playtime.
- Non-Prime accounts will not be able to take part in Ranked matches.
- Non-Prime accounts will not be able to start Bonus Rank XP items and can no longer claim Service Medals.
- Introducing Unranked matches for Competitive, Wingman, and Danger Zone game modes.
- While still utilizing skill-based matchmaking, Unranked matches do not affect Skill Group and have no Skill Group party restrictions.
- Non-Prime accounts are restricted to Unranked, whereas Prime accounts may choose between Ranked and Unranked.
- Ranked matches will always be with other Prime players, exclusively, whereas Unranked matches will be created from the mixed pool of Non-Prime players — and Prime players that have chosen to play Unranked.
- Added “DebugDrawBoxAngles” to draw oriented bounding boxes. Usage: DebugDrawBoxAngles( ent.GetOrigin(), ent.GetBoundingMins(), ent.GetBoundingMaxs(), ent.GetAngles(), r, g, b, a, time);
- Added “GetBoundingMinsOriented” and “GetBoundingMaxsOriented” functions that return the axis-aligned bounding box of an entity taking its current orientation into account.
- Scrimmage has been removed from Competitive matchmaking and has been replaced by Unranked matchmaking.
- Added Import button to Workshop Workbench that takes a .tga file and generates a .vtf file. If the .tga file name contains “_normal” the generated .vtf file will be compiled with the ‘normal’ flag.
CS GO PATCH NOTES 27/05/2021
A small patch which fixes a number of bugs. Ancient, Grind, Cache, and Mocha have all received updates in this patch to help visibility and performance optimization.
You can see the full list of map changes below:
- Art-revision on bombsite B and surrounding area
- Higher contrast base textures at B for better player reads
- Fixed random missing micro-polygons in bomb B totem/sculpture
- Recolored plywood throughout the map for better contrast
- Straightened out a broken-wall passage to bombsite B
- Tweaked spawn point placement for both teams
- Reduced lurk positions in mid for more fluid rotations
- Lowered cover on A Short to allow boosting over smokes
- Removed unintended boost locations
- Fixed multiple bombs stuck spots
- Minor quality of life and art updates
- Clipping improvements
- Navigation mesh improvements
- Added additional bombsite markers
- Bug fixes: deathmatch game mode spawns, CT spawn soundscape, minor lighting errors
- Performance optimizations
- Reduced bird sounds volume
- Reduced contrast on some textures
- Brightened sky slightly
- Fixed minor issues
- Restored vivid color to select textures and models
- Restored select details even on the lowest graphical settings
That’s it for the latest CS GO patch notes. If you’re looking for the full breakdown, make sure you head over to the CS: GO website.
2022 CSGO Service Medal
Best Gamemode to Grind XP without Hacks or Scripts
The XP you gain for playing CS: GO may depend on your skills so keep in mind that this is just an approximation so let’s see the TOP game modes for XP/min of gameplay.
Game Mode – XP/Min
- Arms Race – 10.2
- Deathmatch – 7
- Demolition – 6
- Casual – 7.7
- Competitive – 7.2
- Wingman – 7.2
(In some game modes the xp partially relies on the skills of your mates like Wingman 2vs2 or Competitive5vs5).
Tip: They are no easy ways of grinding XP AFK But you could play competitively with 5 acct in the same server but that’s too sketchy and a waste of electricity for a worthless badge. That according to the terms and conditions of steam you cannot sell since the only way to sell it is by selling your account.
Weekly bonus this changes as you increase your total XP till you get to 11.200xp then it starts to reduce all your XP
- 3x for the first 3.500 XP
- 1x for the remaining 1.500 XP
- 0.175x when you got 11.200 total XP
Operation XP Boost
This is one of the most important points and the one that it’s going to save you all a lot of time but its not free, each operation costs $15 for the first days then it usually goes down for a sale but for me its completely worth it because you get stuff that can usually worth more than what you pay.
You will get these boosters completing missions or challenges and they can instantly boost you 1 level for each boost.
Tip: You can collect them throughout the years and save yourself some time.
How to remove blood from walls CSGO?
The command to clean the blood is r_cleardecals, just type it in the console to remove blood from the map. Bind for blood cleaning.