Twitch Rivals is an esports tournament and online competitive event containing Twitch streamers and Ex-pro players.
- false symmetry
4. Which Hermits are on twitch?
|Read More: How old do you have to be to Drink Gfuel|
Twitch Rivals x Hermitcraft format and rules
- 6 teams of 4 content creators
- 5 rounds of “Hermit Raiders”
- Each round of Hermit Raiders will contain a new trigger and a new raid.
- The trigger is an objective that starts the raid
- Teams require to defeat all of the raid enemies as fast as possible
- Teams will be ranked and awarded points in the order they finish the raid, containing the time taken to trigger it.
- Teams will also be buffed or nerfed between rounds depending on their performance.
- At the end of 5 rounds, teams will be ranked based on their cumulative point totals
Twitch Rivals x Hermitcraft teams and players
In total 24 Minecraft streamers are invited to attend the event.
They are divided into 6 teams of 4 players, and this is the full list of teams:
|Read More: League of Legends Rank Distribution|
Twitch Rivals x Hermitcraft prize pool
The event contains a $30,000 prize pool, which will be divided amongst teams as follows:
- 1st- $7,000